Janne Østergaard Hagelquist
Janne Østergaard Hagelquist is the founder of Center of Mentalization and takes care of day-to-day management, development and management of the center.
Janne is an authorized psychologist and approved specialist in the field of child psychology and supervision. She has over a long period worked with children, adolescents and families, who have been the target of neglect, sexual abuse and/or violence.. Furthermore she has experience in both supervising and teach other professionals, who are working with children or adolescents.
Janne Østergaard Hagelquist is the author of many different books on mentalization.
- In 2012 her book “Mentalization in the meeting with marginalised children” was published in danish.
- In 2013 she was a co writer on the danish book ”Pedagogy in the 24-hour care centre for children and adolescents”.
- In 2014 she and psychologisk Marianne Køhler Skov published the book “Mentalization in pedagogy and therapy” in danish.
- In 2015 she published the danish version of the Mentalization Guidebook and in 2016 the english version was released.
- In 2016 she and E*MBA Heino Rasmussen published the book “Mentalization in organisations” in danish.
- In 2017 the book “Mentalization in families” by Janne Oestegraard Hagelquist and E*MBA Heino Rasmussen was published.