Janne is an authorized psychologist and approved as specialist in child psychology and supervision in Denmark. She has worked with treatment of children, adolescents and families with a history of abuse, neglect and/or violence in many years. She has experience in supervising and teaching professionals who work with children and adolescents placed in care.
- In 2012 her book “Mentalization in the meeting with marginalised children” was published in danish.
- In 2013 she was a co writer on the danish book ”Pedagogy in the 24-hour care centre for children and adolescents”.
- In 2014 she and psychologisk Marianne Køhler Skov published the book “Mentalization in pedagogy and therapy” in danish.
- In 2015 she published the danish version of the Mentalization Guidebook and in 2016 the english version was released.
- In 2016 she and E*MBA Heino Rasmussen published the book “Mentalization in organisations” in danish.
- In 2017 the book “Mentalization in families” by Janne Oestegraard Hagelquist and E*MBA Heino Rasmussen was published.